Samstag, 9. Januar 2010

KiddyB proudly presents his Top Eleven Songs for having a heartache

My first Shit deals with something everyone had to suffer every now and then: heartache. Since this feeling steadily comes back in my life, I just wanted to show what I am listening to to feel comfortable (or to feel even worse, to be honest, but not that I am self-distructive).
So here is my list of the Top Eleven Songs I need to listen to while having a heartache. I am well aware of the fact, that not eyeryone might agree with my choices, but that is my personal list of favourites and mine alone.

So here's my number eleven:



Robbie Williams - She's the one
Yeah, I know that Robbie Williams probably sucks, but I can't help it, I love this song. It's simple, it's catchy (if you can call anything 'catchy' what deals with heartaches) and it simply tells you everything you need to know when you feel in love. When the song came out I really was way too young to realize what love really means or how you really could feel while being in love. But still, I had my feelings and my experiences. I even bought the single back then. And I always felt comfortable knowing that Robbie could express just how I felt when I was in love. It's not the greatest song in the world but anyway, it's just enough to listen to and realize that you're just right feeling the way you feel. So that's my number eleven. Robbie Williams.

Number ten:



Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over troubeled water
This is also a song I used to listen to when I was younger. When I was young I started to search my parents' LPs very soon and I really got caught by the 'old' songs. This was one of my favourites. The song doesn't really deal with heartaches but what it DOES tell is just the way you look at the girl. You want to take care of her no matter what has happened or where she is. YOU are there for her. Always have, always will. Just as it should be when you're in love. The song does not tell if that's gonna work out or not. It neither says what to do if your caring love is unanswered. But what does it matter when it just tells the naked truth about what you are capable of doing for the one you love?
So maybe it's an 'old' song but nevertheless it's just still right with it's message. My number ten.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen